$74.99 for an Invicta Specialty Guard men's watch ($495 list price). Choose from the following options:
- Black polyurethane band with a black dial and 18-karat rose-gold-plated bezel (INVICTA-13805)
- Black polyurethane band with a brown dial and 18-karat rose-gold-plated bezel (INVICTA-13806)
- Black polyurethane band with a black dial and black ion-plated bezel (INVICTA-13807)
- Click here to view an image for each option.
In 2012, Invicta celebrated its dodransbicentennial—a rare word for a rare occasion. For 175 years, Invicta—whose name is Latin for _invincible_—has branded finely crafted Swiss timepieces designed to outlive their wearers. This philosophy was conceived of by the company’s founder, Raphael Picard, who in 1837 assembled tiny gears, springs, and cogs by hand to create high-quality timepieces at reasonable prices. By 2000, Picard’s successors maintained a spread of more than 1,000 models, using materials such as gold and mother-of-pearl to mark them clearly as a cut above.
- Men's analog watches by Invicta
- Chronograph quartz movement
- Adjustable polyurethane band
- Chronograph and calendar functions help Rip Van Winkle adjust after a nap
- Buckle clasp
- Water resistant up to 5 atm
- Band dimensions: 22 mm (W) x up to 9.25" (L)
- Case dimensions: 45 mm (W) x 12 mm (H)
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.