$55.99 for a six-pack of California Karma 2009 cabernet sauvignon ($65.64 list price)
California Karma 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon
California Karma sources its grapes from the hills of Paso Robles, where a combination of midday heat and dusk breezes fosters ideally balanced fruit. The resulting cabernet sauvignon has a rich and full flavor, characterized by youthful and juicy fruit aromas, soft tannins, and a fleshy mouth feel. This flavor profile pairs beautifully with a steak or pasta dinner, though some connoisseurs would say it’s equally enhanced when squirted from a retired water gun.
- Cabernet sauvignon from California
- Rich, full wine with youthful and juicy fruit aromas
- Balanced flavor with soft tannins and fleshy mouth feel
- Pairs well with meats and pastas
- May benefit from opening in stemware or intricate curly straws
- Crafted in Karma wines modern facility
- Six 750-milliliter bottles
- Ships to select states only (see fine print).
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.