Adidas Men’s AdiZero Tour Golf Shoes
- Light design reduces foot fatigue
- Ten cleats
- Ultra-light perforated tongue
- Upper portion: microfiber leather SPRINTSKIN
- Internal SPRINTWEB TPU layer for upper-foot stability
- Thin, PeBAX SPRINTFRAME outsole
- Dual-width super-light performance laces
- Two insoles; FitFOAM sockliner for comfort and CLOUDFOAM insole for lightweight cushioning
- Fits true to size; regular or wide options available
- 2-year waterproof warranty from Adidas
At age 20, athlete Adolf "Adi" Dassler set out to craft shoes that would help athletes reach their full potential and avoid injury. His timing was unfortunate: just after World War I, raw materials were scarce. Still, he managed to acquire enough canvas to construct his first pair. After only a few years, his footwear became wildly popular. In 1928, several athletes wore his shoes while competing, with one runner capturing a gold medal and setting a world record.
His real breakthrough came, however, at the 1954 World Cup championship game between Germany and Hungary—remembered in soccer lore as the Miracle of Bern. The field was a muddy swamp, and Dassler outfitted the long-shot German team with screw-in studs, and they won their country's first World Cup. The studs marked a turning point for not only for Dassler’s company but also soccer teams and pristine grass fields around the world.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.