- $55 for Michael Kors women's optical frames (up to $189 list price)
- Click here to see images and specifications for all 22 options.
- Free shipping
“From the very beginning, I was convinced you could be sexy and sporty at the same time.” Though fashion designer Michael Kors may be most famous for his role on the hit TV series Project Runway, he’s spent over 30 years heading his epynomous company. In 2010, he earned the prestigious lifetime achievement award from the Council of Fashion Designers of America.
Of Kors’s style, Vogue wrote, “His mastery of the clean-lined, sporty genre of luxury is beyond question.” Kors describes his creations—which range from everyday sportswear to statement-making accessories—as an embodiment of easy glamour. In addition to flattering the modern woman’s shape and giving her telekinetic powers, his classic silhouettes have staying power—they’ll be as wearable in a decade as they are today. His designs include a touch of indulgent luxury, from a fluffy fur collar on a coat to solid-gold hardware on purses.
- Designer optical frames
- Styles range from modish plastic to classic metal frames
- Some styles bear Michael Kors logo
- Hard leather case and cleaning cloth
- Fill with prescription lenses or colored saran wrap of your choice
- Frames come with clear, nonprescription lenses
- Multiple styles available
- Made in China
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.