$29.99 for an Eye-o-Sonic skincare system from Michael Todd True Organics ($86 list price), which includes:
- An ultrasonic ionic infuser
- Intensive anti-aging 90% organic eye cream with haloxyl and eyeliss (15 mL/0.5 fl. oz.)
Eye-o-Sonic Skincare System
The fragile skin around the eyes can wrinkle, puff, or darken under the effects of stress, sun exposure, and too many late nights spent rocking your bonsai tree to sleep. This system from Michael Todd True Organics works to smooth and heal eye woes, as well as promote youthful-looking eyes. The intensive eye serum combats fine lines with ingredients such as rooibos tea, açaí, and vitamin E, as well as rhodiola rosea, a medicinal herb traditionally used in the East. Haloxyl works to erase dark circles and tone the skin, and the patented Eyeliss is an anti-inflammatory and decongestant that reduces puffiness.
The ultrasonic infuser wand gently encourages the serum to deeply penetrate skin with sonic vibrations and a constant flow of negative ions. The effect is an energizing experience that leaves skin feeling hydrated and as refreshed as one of the fairies in FernGully.
- Rejuvenating eye skincare system endorsed by Carmen Electra, Sonja Morgan, and Kym Johnson
- Aims to erase fine lines and dark circles around the eyes or on challenging paint by numbers
- Infusing tool with ultrasonic and ionic properties
- Helps cream deeply penetrate skin
- 90% organic eye serum
- Works to moisturize, tone, and soothe skin
- Doesn’t contain retinol, which can irritate the eyes
- Requires one AAA battery (not included)
- Click here to view a complete list of ingredients.
- Ultrasonic ionic infuser: 5.75”x3.63"x1"
- Cream: 15mL/0.5 fl. oz.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.