Michael Todd True Organics Knu Anti-Aging Serum
Made with 70% organic ingredients—including snail serum, a natural ingredient prized for its regenerative properties—the Knu anti-aging serum both softens the signs of aging and protects against future damage. Organic antioxidants such as cranberry, green tea, and seaweed combine with a blend of clinical ingredients to both speed up healing processes and help skin ward off damage when the sun beams down or when the moon has been trying particularly hard. With just two to four drops applied to the face, hands, or wherever signs of aging appear, skin appears softer with fewer fine lines and wrinkles. Knu spokeperson Eric Braverman, MD, says "The antioxidant and regenerative properties of the ingredients in Knu Serum have been clinically documented. I use Knu Serum and I recommend it to my patients." The serum is also endorsed by celebrities such as Tiffani Thiessen, Jesse Metcalfe, and Ally Walker.
- 70% organic anti-aging serum
- Natural antioxidants including cranberry, green tea, and seaweed
- Epidermal growth factors, alpha-hydroxy acids, tripeptides, and snail serum
- Apply two to four drops daily
- Good for face, hands, neck, and other aging areas
- Three-month supply
- Endorsed by physician and author Eric Braverman, MD
- Endorsed by Antonio Sabato, Ally Walker, Tiffani Thiessen, Catt Sadler, and Jesse Metcalfe
- Click here to see the ingredients list
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.