$4 for a two-year, 24-issue subscription to Parents ($7.99 list price)
$5 for a one-year, 6-issue subscription to Eating Well ($9.97 list price)
$5 for a one-year lifestyle-magazine subscription ($10 list price). Choose from the following options:
- 10-issue subscription to Fitness
- 10-issue subscription to Ladies' Home Journal
- 10-issue subscription to More
- 12-issue subscription to Better Homes & Gardens
- 12-issue subscription to Family Circle
$6 for a one-year, 10-issue subscription to Family Fun ($12 list price)
$7.50 for a subscription to a lifestyle magazine ($15 list price). Choose from the following options:
- One-year, 10-issue subscription to Everyday with Rachael Ray
- Two-year, 20-issue subscription to Fitness
- Two-year, 20-issue subscription to Ladies' Home Journal
- Two-year, 24-issue subscription to Better Homes & Gardens
- Two-year, 24-issue subscription to Family Circle
$10 for a two-year, 12-issue subscription to Eating Well ($19.94 list price)
$10 for a two-year, 20-issue subscription to a lifestyle magazine ($20 list price). Choose between the following options:
- Everyday with Rachael Ray
$12 for a two-year subscription to a home and family magazine ($24 list price). Choose between the following options:
- 16-issue subscription to Traditional Home
- 20-issue subscription to Family Fun
Mother's Day Magazine Subscriptions
With this collection of one- or two-year magazine subscriptions, busy women of all stripes can keep up to date with expert home, family, cooking, and lifestyle tips. Unlike science fairs run by Doritos flavorologists, Fitness magazine showcases the latest in exercise research and lobs healthy-living tips left and right. More puts women's lives at the forefront, peeking its lens into the usual ladies'-mag topics like beauty and entertainment, but also keeping a thumb on the wider world of women's issues with sections on news, health, and Reinvention and Money. Better Homes & Gardens is always a hit with inspiration for renovations and garden planning and a full roster of recipes at the back.
- Magazines for moms, busy women, and tragically lonely coffee tables
- One- or two-year subscriptions
- Topics ranging from gossip to hard science
- Showcasing real home-remodeling projects
- 10 magazines to choose from
How to get your goods: after purchasing this deal, pull up your Groupon with our mobile app or by going to My Groupons (or to My Gifts if you are giving this as a gift*) and clicking the view voucher link. Then, follow the instructions on your voucher.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquires, please see your voucher for customer service contact information.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
*Once the recipient claims your gift, you will no longer be able to print the Groupon.