$17.99 for a pair of New Balance Cruz memory foam sandals. Choose from the following options:
- Thong Sandal ($29.95 list price) in black, black/blue, black/bright rose, and black/white in whole sizes 5–11 (black is not available in 5)
- Slide sandal ($31.95 list price) in black and black/blue in standard and wide sizes 5–11 (black/blue not available in 11W), and black/pink in wide sizes 5–10
In 1906, William J. Riley studied the strong talons of a chicken’s foot and wondered whether its metatarsal bones' structure suggested a solution for human foot pain. His first product, an arch support, sold for a hefty $3.50, the equivalent of about $88 today. The popular product inspired New Balance's designers to create not just an insert, but an entire shoe tailored specifically for runners. The Boston Braves demanded an entire fleet of the custom New Balance sneakers in 1941, and the company remains devoted to sports apparel today. Dedicated walking, cross-training, and trampoline-jumping pairs join the classic running shoes on shelves. Oversized N logos, exposed stitching, and contrasting colors stay true to the company’s classic aesthetic; many are still made in the US.
- Women’s slide or thong sandals
- Comfortable memory-foam footbed
- Ideal for recovery after a workout or stroll over a bed of coals
- Casual, everyday style
- Lightweight injected EVA outsole
- Synthetic polyurethane upper with Lycra liner
- Slide style has an adjustable upper with hook and loop closure
- Painted sidewall detail
- Assorted colors
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.