- Car Talk: 25 Years of Lousy Car Advice
- Car Talk Classics: The Pinkwater Files
- English Majors
- Lake Wobegon Family Reunion
- NPR Cat Tales
- NPR Dog Tales
- NPR Laughter Therapy
- NPR More Tinsel Tales
- Old Jews Telling Jokes
- Plenty of Pretty Good Jokes
- The Best of Wait, Wait...Don't Tell Me!
- The Joke-Off
- The Very Best of Bob and Ray
NPR Radio Show and Joke Compilation CDs
Whether you're stuck in traffic or propping feet atop a warm, crackling fire, these compilation CDs are sure to lighten spirits with delightful stories and humorous anecdotes. Classic NPR shows—from Wait, Wait...Don't Tell Me! to Car Talk—bring together a choice picking of vignettes, while Old Jews Telling Jokes layers laughs upon laughs with wry observations and social commentary.
Car Talk: 25 Years of Lousy Car Advice
- Features Click and Clack, the Tappet Brothers
- New England mechanics who offer humorous car advice
- Collection of most memorable moments on NPR
Car Talk Classics: The Pinkwater Files
- Daniel Pinkwater, a standout contributor to NPR's Car Talk
- Stump the Chumps and moving recitation of a BMW owner's manual
- Four hours of comedic conversations
- Skits from A Prairie Home Companion
- Double CD highlighting those with excellent grammar
- Appearances by Allen Ginsberg, Roy Blount, Jr., and Robert Bly
Lake Wobegon Family Reunion
- Garrison Keillor's stories about "the little town on the edge of the prairie"
- Entire history filled with familiar characters
- Segments such as "Bruno the Fishing Dog" and "The Arrival of Liz"
NPR Cat Tales
- Feline-themed stories from NPR
- Hosted by Scott Simon
- Celebrates cats and their mischievous ways
NPR Dog Tales
- Classic canine tales from NPR
- Hosted by Andrea Seabrook
- Stories that explore the human-dog bond
NPR Laughter Therapy
- Collection of interviews from funny personalities
- Unbelievable news from April 1
- Shows the humorous side of NPR
NPR More Tinsel Tales
- Holiday-inspired offerings from NPR
- Storytellers such as Kevin Kling and Bailey White
- Audie Cornish recites O. Henry's "Gift of the Magi"
Old Jews Telling Jokes
- Jewish men and women sharing humorous anecdotes
- More than 60 stories, riddles, and punchlines
- Continues a centuries-old tradition of joke telling
Plenty of Pretty Good Jokes
- Compilation of jokes from A Prairie Home Companion
- Contains puns, one-liners, and lightbulb jokes
- Performed by Garrison Keillor, Paula Poundstone, and Roy Blount, Jr.
The Best of Wait, Wait...Don't Tell Me!
- Hosted by Peter Sagal and Carl Kasell
- Selections from "Who's Carl This Time?" and "Not My Job!"
- Panelists such as TV personality Mo Rocca
- Friendly competition of joke telling
- Extension of Old Jews Telling Jokes
- Contains all new jokes
The Very Best of Bob and Ray
- Bob Elliott and Ray Goulding, pioneers of comedic storytelling
- Selections from 1950s to their 1984 Carnegie Hall performances
- Contains previous unreleased archival recordings
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.
In a Nutshell
Compilations of classic NPR radio shows and hilarious jokes, all saved in a portable CD format
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods.