Oscar by Oscar de la Renta Eau de Toilette
- The first fragrance from Oscar de la Renta
- Introduced in 1977
- 1978 FiFi Award winner
- Inspired by the lush gardens of Santo Domingo
- White-floral and balsamic women's fragrance
- Day or night use
- Top notes of orange blossom, basil, coriander, galbanum, peach, cloves, bergamot and gardenia
- Heart notes of ylang-ylang, jasmine, tuberose, rose, rosemary, cyclamen, lavender, and orchid
- Base notes of myrrh, opoponax, cloves, coconut, white musk, carnation, patchouli, sandalwood, vetiver, lavender, and amber
- 1.6 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Elegantly shaped glass bottle with black top
About Oscar de la Renta
Though he left his native Dominican Republic to study painting in Madrid, Oscar de la Renta became fascinated with a more tactile art form: fashion. Since 1965, the designer has dominated the world of haute couture, starting at the prestigious Balenciaga and eventually leading his own line of clothing, fragrance, accessories, and even house wares. His elegant, impeccably tailored designs draw inspiration from a bygone era of elegance, often featuring Latin-style silhouettes, ornate embroidery, and fur. In 1990, the CFDA gave him a Lifetime Achievement Award. His achievement wasn’t close to finished. Over the next two decades, he scooped up two more Designer of the Year Awards and, in 2013, a Founder’s Award.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.