- $59.99 for six bottles of Fess Parker Wine Parker Station 2010 pinot noir with shipping included (up to $89.94 list price)
Fess Parker Winery Parker Station 2010 Pinot Noir
Acclaimed actor, director, and producer Fess Parker—the TV face of American legends Davy Crockett and Daniel Boone—devoted much of his life to developing yet another talent: winemaking. His 714-acre Fess Parker Winery has won several awards and accolades for its varietals, including an Editor's Choice award from Wine Enthusiast magazine. This 2010 pinot noir pays tribute to the robust nature of its creator's personality, tempting the nose and palate with notes of bright cherry, cranberry, strawberry, and vanilla. Hints of toasty oak, forest floor, and clove add a hint of intensity and complexity to the lively, acidic blend, which is made from 91% pinot noir and 9% napa gamay. The grapes in this round, balanced wine are sourced entirely from Santa Barbara vineyards, including Stokes Brothers Vineyard and Scheid Vineyard, and nicely complement the flavors of grilled salmon or pan-fried rainbow.
- Medium- to full-bodied pinot noir
- Blend of 91% pinot noir and 9% napa gamay grapes
- Flavors notes include bright cherry, cranberry, strawberry, and vanilla
- Aromas of cherry, strawberry, earth, forest floor, toasty oak, clove, cinnamon, and vanilla
- Round and balanced, like a hippo on a high-wire
- 13.8% alcohol by volume
- pH: 3.63
- Production: 16,000 cases
- Grapes sourced from Santa Barbara County vineyards
- Vineyard sources: Scheid Vineyard, Stokes Brothers Vineyard, Camp Four Vineyard, Rodney's Vineyard, and Simpson Vineyard
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
In a Nutshell
Medium- to full-bodied Pinot Noir floods the palate with cherry, strawberry, vanilla, and toasty oak for a round, balanced flavor
The Fine Print
Doesn't expire. Limit 3/person, 2/gifts. Only ships to select states/areas. Most orders delivered within 2 1/2 weeks from purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. Final sale. No returns unless defective. See return policy. Must be 21+ to order/redeem. Valid ID required for delivery. Must pay applicable tax & provide name, age & shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Fess Parker Wine. See the rules that apply to all deals.