- $7 for a Love It! Hate It! game ($24.99 list price)
- $8 for a What's Yours Like? board game ($24.99 list price)
- $10 for a Buzzword board game ($24.99 list price)
- An additional $2 shipping fee will be charged at checkout for each option.
- Free returns.
Love It! Hate It! Game
After reading a realistic, silly, or bizarre scenario, you watch as friends and family scribble down their best guess as to what you’d love and hate about the situation. The game’s 294 different scenarios test how deeply the members of cliques and clans know one another, ensuring a unique experience every time. Its laugh-extracting quality earned the game a nomination to Time to Play magazine’s People's Play Awards and a ban at the British Royal Guard headquarters.
- 294 realistic, silly, and bizarre scenarios
- Find out what your friends think you’d love and hate
- Nominated for Time to Play magazine’s 2011 People's Play Awards
- Designed for three to seven players
- Recommended for players aged 12 and older
- Box dimensions: 10.5"x9"x3"
- In the Box: 294 scenarios on 147 cards, three two-sided blank cards, 18 Love It! chips, 18 Hate It! chips, six speech bubbles, six dry-erase markers, chip bag, bubble tray, and rules
What's Yours Like? Board Game
Players come up with sometimes clever, often creative, yet always truthful ways to describe the Guess Word, which the person in the Hot Seat tries to deduce. For example, if the guess word is “hair,” players might give clues such as “Mine keeps getting thinner” or “I spend a lot of time on mine” or “I used mine to knit the blanket you’re using.” Each round, players rotate who sits in the Hot Seat. Whoever uses the fewest total clues when in the Hot Seat wins the game and the right to sleep in front of the fireplace for the rest of the holidays.
- Come up with creative clues about your hair, closet, or other random things
- Includes 496 guess words
- Games typically take 30–45 minutes
- Designed for four or more players
- Recommended for players aged 12 and older
- Box dimensions: 8”x10.5”x3”
- In the Box: 496 guess words on 248 word cards, 35 challenge cards, five blank cards, two clue boards, two markers, card-concealer folder, and rules
Buzzword the Board Game
A single word moonlights in dozens of different phrases during the tip-of-the-tongue taunting board game Buzzword. Two teams of two or more players have 45 seconds to solve 10 word-related clues by spitting out commonly used expressions containing the same buzzword. For instance, you might receive the clue “bump on a man’s neck” for the buzzword “apple,” and your team would scramble to shout the answer: “Adam’s apple.” The first team to reach 50 points or recite Webster’s Dictionary from memory wins. The game entertains players ages 10 and older and contains 190 cards, a sand timer, and a reusable scoreboard.
- Word game for four or more players divided into two teams
- Take turns solving word-related clues containing the same buzzword
- First team to reach 50 points wins
- Helps players expand their vocabularies and knowledge of common expressions
- Game contains 380 clues
- Designed for players ages 10 and older
- Box measures: 10.5”x10.5”x2.5”
- In the box: 190 cards, 10 scoring cards, sand timer, reusable scoreboard, marker, and rules
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.
In a Nutshell
Interactive board games bring families together and expand imaginations with clever clues and silly scenarios
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. $2 flat-rate shipping fee for purchases less than $15. Free shipping for purchases of $15 or more. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 2 1/2 weeks from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods.