$8 for a pet tag with toll-free-number subscription ($16.95 list price), which includes:
- Smartphone-scannable QR code that links to free custom pet profile
- Free 24/7 toll-free Found Pet Hotline
- Notification of where and when your pet is found (no GPS)
- Easy access to critical medical and contact data for finders
- No sign-up or activation fees
$19 for a pet tag with silver service ($55.95 list price), which includes all of the above benefits, as well as:
- Tag scan alerts you via email with a GPS map and step-by-step directions showing how to get where pet is
- Missing-pet shelter-alert system
$29 for a pet tag with gold service ($65.95 list price), which includes all of the above benefits as well as $3,000 worth of insurance to cover any injuries if the pet goes missing
Choose between small tags, designed for cats and dogs less than 20 pounds, or large tags. Choose from the following designs:
- Mr. Mustache (small or large)
- Kiss Me I’m Rescued (small or large)
- Gold Paw (small or large)
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the manufacturers' website to complete redemption. See your Groupon voucher for more detailed instructions.
PetHub Tags and Lost Pet Services
PetHub’s innovative pet tags make use of modern technology so owners can more quickly reunite with their lost pets. If a dog or cat wearing the tag gets lost, anyone who finds it can scan the QR code to pull up the pet’s custom profile with a smartphone, or else call the 24/7 toll-free Found Pet Hotline from an old-timey phone booth. Either way, they’ll receive any critical medical information and contact data. Upgraded services include email alerts that tell owners where their pet’s tag was scanned, and gold service includes $3,000 in insurance to cover any injuries pets sustain while they’re on the lam.
- Free 24/7 Found Pet Hotline
- Scannable QR code links to pet profile with medical and contact information
- Three levels of service available
- Sets owners’ minds at ease if pets forget to call and check in
- Easy-to-access medical and contact information for finders
- Large: 1.25”
- Small: 0.875”
How to get your goods: after purchasing this deal, pull up your Groupon with our mobile app or by going to My Groupons (or to My Gifts if you are giving this as a gift*) and clicking the view voucher link. Then, follow the instructions on your voucher.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquires, please see your voucher for customer service contact information.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
*Once the recipient claims your gift, you will no longer be able to print the Groupon.
In a Nutshell
Small and large pet tags with toll-free Found Pet Hotline and scannable QR code; upgraded options include email alerts and insurance
The Fine Print
Expires Apr 24th, 2013. Limit 1 per person, may buy 4 more as gifts. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 2 1/2 weeks from the redemption date. Does not ship to PO boxes. Final sale. No returns unless defective. Voucher is non-transferable.