What You Get
- For $24, you get a World Cuisine tri-blade plastic spiral vegetable slicer (a $ 49.88 value).
- An additional $5 shipping fee will be charged at checkout.
The plastic spiral vegetable slicer's three different-sized blades generate ream upon ream of curlicue-shaped fruits or veggies, opening up novel cooking techniques and upping presentation levels. The easy-to-turn crank sends fresh produce hurtling toward eternity and acts as a barrier between slicer and hands. The countertop tool slices wide ribbons of zucchini that masquerade as al dente pasta, coils of sweet potatoes for homemade curly fries, and rings of carrots to lure snobby horses. Four suction-cup feet keep the nonslip tool fixed to countertops, and solid plastic construction helps the slicer withstand regular wear and tear.
- Vegetable slicer creates curly fries or vegetable ribbons
- Includes three blades—one for 3 millimeter spacing, 6 millimeter spacing and a straight blade blade for ribbon cuts
- Base sits on four suction-cup feet that cling tightly to countertops for fear of retribution from apple slices
- Durable plastic construction
- Dishwasher safe
- Assembled product measures 12"x10"x6"
How to Get Your Goods
Purchase your Groupon using the buy button on this page.
No need to do anything else! By purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, you've completed the order for your tri-blade spiral vegetable slicer and it should ship within 7–12 business days.
This deal is a partnership between Groupon and Paderno World Cuisine. For questions or comments, please visit the discussion board on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.