- Sit Down, Shut Up, and Hang On: A Bikers's Guide to Life by Penny Powers and Chuck Hays
- When I Am an Old Coot: Witticisms for People who Refuse to Grow Old Gracefully by Judge Roy English
Pocket-Sized Humor Books
If humor is the spice of life, then these books just pile it on. Flip through Sit Down, Shut Up, and Hang On for droll commentary on motorcycling that also pertain to life at-large, such as "there's something ugly about the sight of a new bike on a trailer." In When I Am an Old Coot, the one-liners turn to humorous ways of acting young while getting older. Both books have the appearance of being passed down and well-loved, with vintage styling and faded brown type on slightly yellowed pages.
- Humorous books
- Share with loved ones and out-of-work comics
- Funny one-liners that say something about life
- Great fodder for cocktail parties
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.