$25 for the Richard Simmons' Sweatin' to the Oldies 20th Anniversary DVD Set ($49.95 list price). The set includes:
- Sweatin’ to the Oldies Volumes 1-4 on DVD
- Love Yourself and Win DVD
Free shipping and free returns.
Richard Simmons' Sweatin' to the Oldies DVD Set
When Ellen DeGeneres asked Richard Simmons to share his best advice, he shouted, “Number one, love yourself…number two, lower your calories…and number three, move those buns!” The audience’s resounding cheers reflect the beloved workout guru’s infectious energy. For decades, he’s inspired others in their quest for fitness and weight loss. This five-disc set includes volumes 1-4 of Simmons’ Sweatin’ to the Oldies high-energy aerobic workouts set to rollicking old-time hits such as “Dancing in the Street,” “Louie, Louie,” and “Shout!” In an all-new DVD, Love Yourself and Win, Simmons teaches viewers to improve their self-esteem and keep the weight off.
- Five-disc DVD set starring popular fitness guru Richard Simmons
- Sweatin’ to the Oldies DVDs lead aerobic workouts to classic oldies songs
- Songs include “Do You Wanna Dance” and “My Boyfriend’s Back”
- 100 minutes of bonus material includes interviews and never-before-seen footage of Simmons wearing long pants
- All-new inspirational DVD steers viewers towards a healthy, confident lifestyle
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.