Rockin' Math: The Totally Amped-Up Board Game
This Rockin' Math board game makes learning math fun by incorporating core concepts into rock-related questions. Inside the guitar-shaped box, 220 pick-shaped cards cover addition, subtraction, percentages, and fractions. Though the game is designed for kids in grades 3 and 4, anyone can play to brush up on math concepts or master equal pizza-slice distribution.
- Makes learning math concepts a game
- Players use math as they record, release, and promote a rock album
- Comes in a guitar-shaped box; amp not included
- Includes 220 pick-shaped cards
- Teaches common core state standards for grades 3–4
- Practices addition, subtraction, percentages, and fractions
- For two to four players aged 8 and older
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
In a Nutshell
Rock-themed board game in a guitar-shaped box teaches core math concepts to kids in grades 3 and 4
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. $2.99 flat-rate shipping fee for purchases less than $14.99. Free shipping for purchases of $14.99 or more. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods.