Scott Harvey 2010 Old Vine Zinfandel with Rosewood Corkscrew
- Appellation: Amador County, California
- Grapes from the Shenandoah Valley, Fiddletown, and Napa
- Plucked from 85-, 100-, and 142-year old vines
- Non-irrigated, standalone head-pruned vines
- Spicy, earthy, and refreshing wine
- Notes of roses, pomegranate, red fruits, white pepper, and Redwood forest
- Long, lingering finish
- Corkscrew arrives in an elegant case
- Stainless steel and rosewood combine to create a timeless and durable corkscrew
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.
In a Nutshell
Zinfandel made with grapes from century-old vines exhibits spicy, earthy flavors; durable rosewood corkscrew comes in an elegant case
The Fine Print
Limit 1/person. Ships only to AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, KS, LA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NH, NJ, NM, NV, OH, OR, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY. Most orders delivered within 12 business days of buy date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name/shipping address at checkout, shared to facilitate shipping. Must be 21+ to order/redeem. Signature/valid ID required upon delivery. Goods sold by Scott Harvey Wine.