- $8.99 for a 4-ounce bottle of Shea Terra Organics Rose Hips Black Soap deep-pore facial cleanser ($18 list price)
Shea Terra Organics Rose Hips Black Soap Deep-Pore Facial Cleanser
The women of Nigeria draw on age-old pool of knowledge about herbal medicine that stretches back to ancient Egypt. Their Yoruban black soap, made primarily from the ash of cocoa pods and plantain peels, cleans deep into pores with its exfoliating action, and yet is gentle enough to work on all skin types. Shea Terra Organics sources this black soap straight from these Nigerian artisans, and then adds more African ingredients such as rose-hip oil and antioxidant-rich rooibos tea from Saharan tea oases. This results in a 100% natural cleanser that helps shed dull cells, tone and firm the skin, and even battle acne.
- Deep-pore cleanser with microdermabrasion action
- May help shed dull cells, tone and firm skin for a younger look, and combat acne
- Ancient African formula with 100% natural ingredients, many certified organic
- Black soap made by Nigerian women, providing them a source of income
- Rose-hip oil helps calm skin that finds everything exciting
- Appropriate for all skin types
- No dyes or synthetic fragrance
- Directions: apply a small amount to entire face, allow to set for five minutes, rinse off, and repeat; second application, use palm of hands to work away dead skin cells as you rinse wash off
- Click here to see the full ingredients
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.