- $8.99 for a pair of March birthstone sterling-silver, 6-millimeter simulated-aquamarine stud earrings ($75 list price)
Simulated-Aquamarine Stud Earrings
Historically, aquamarine—the birthstone of March—was believed to guarantee sailors a safe voyage across the sea and protect them from Poseidon's army of wrathful minnows. These simulated 6-millimeter crystals evoke the colors of those same tumultuous waters, with light hues of lapis and green intermingling on each glittering facet. The stones are tightly bound by sterling-silver prong settings, and they secure firmly to lobes with posts and friction backs.
- Simulated-aquamarine gemstones
- Aquamarine is the official birthstone of March and snack food of April
- Sterling-silver settings with a polished finish
- 2 carats total weight
- Gemstones secured in sturdy prong settings
- Posts with friction backs
- Dimensions: 6 mm x 6 mm
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.