- $10 for a one-year subscription to Zoobooks, Zootles, or Zoobies from Wildlife Education Ltd. ($29.95 list price)
- $19 for a two-year subscription to Zoobooks, Zootles, or Zoobies from Wildlife Education Ltd. ($59.90 list price)
Zoobooks, Zootles, or Zoobies Magazines
The pages of Zoobooks and its sister magazines excite the minds of pintsize animal lovers with facts and photographs of winged, scaly-skinned, and furry-faced creatures. As a guide to the world's most fascinating animals, birds, reptiles, and insects for children aged 6–12, each issue of Zoobooks unfurls to 20 full-color pages of lifelike animal drawings, photographs of animals in their natural habitats, puzzles, and anatomy diagrams.
Zootles hones in on kids aged 3–6 with cartoons, wildlife photography, and an illustrated animal bedtime story, a perfect match for beginning readers and self-reflective spider monkeys. Zoobies, the youngest member of the family, surprises readers aged 3 and younger with its lift-the-flap and peek-a-boo features and can survive the wear and tear of super-strong baby hands with its durable, toddler-tough pages.
- Animal magazines teach youngsters about habitats, anatomy, and socialization
- Includes stickers and posters of the FBI’s most-wanted killer whales
- Vibrant full-color photographs and illustrations
- Puzzles and cartoons to challenge growing brains
- For kids aged 0–12
How to get your goods: after purchasing this deal, pull up your Groupon with our mobile app or by going to My Groupons (or to My Gifts if you are giving this as a gift*) and clicking the view voucher link. Then, follow the instructions on your voucher.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquires, please see your voucher for customer service contact information. View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined. *Once the recipient claims your gift, you will no longer be able to print the Groupon.
“Great nonfiction reading for kids...very colorful and interesting...just enough information to peak their interest and stimulate their curiosity to learn more.”
“Great magazine..perfect to encourage reading.”
“I'm a 3rd grade teacher and these magazines are great for my class”