- $25.99 for a Tanda Zap acne spot-treatment device ($49 list price)
- Available colors: blue, pink, or white
Tanda Zap Acne Spot-Treatment Device
Acne-causing bacteria evaporates beneath blue LED light streaming from the Tanda Zap, a pocket-sized device that helps prevent future outbreaks and may help reduce facial blemishes within 24 hours. Gentle waves of warmth work to open up pores as sonic vibration helps reduce swelling and inflammation. Unlike a visitor's pass to a nuclear-power plant, the Tanda Zap is good for up to 1,000 uses and won't dry out or irritate your skin.
- Pocket-sized tool designed to prevent future outbreaks using blue LED light, sonic vibration, and gentle warming
- FDA-cleared, dermatologist-recommended
- May help eliminate acne blemishes within 24 hours
- Sonic vibration and gentle waves of heat help open pores, allowing light to eliminate acne-causing bacteria
- Good for up to 1,000 uses
- Doesn't cause burning, pai, irritation, dryness, or redness
- Featured on The Dr. Oz Show and Good Morning America
- Safe for all skin types—except yours, Croc Man
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.