What You Get
- For $12, you get the 75th anniversary edition of Joy of Cooking from BookPal (a $35 value).
- Shipping is an additional $5.95.
- May not arrive by December 24.
To get this deal, use the buy button on this page.
First published commercially in 1936, Irma S. Rombauer's Joy of Cooking has gone on to inspire generations of fledgling cooks to reach for spice jars they never knew they had. This 75th anniversary edition of the meal tome adds 500 new recipes to the existing 4,000. Cooks find desired recipes quickly with sorting based on key ingredients or styles of dishes. Famed recipes from yesteryear garner new attention with a "classic" label, and the newest additions remain faithful to their predecessors, written in a conversational flow that welcomes new and experienced meal preppers to its pages.
- 500 new recipes added to 4,000 returning recipes
- Simple, revamped index system
- Covers appetizers, main courses, drinks, and desserts
- Accommodates all skill levels and people with knife fingers
- Accessible, conversational style
- Click here for more information
How to Get Your Goods
Purchase your Groupon using the buy button on this page.
Locate your redemption code, which differs from the Groupon number and can be found in the center of the voucher. The voucher is viewable in the mobile app or by going to My Groupons and clicking the print link.
Visit the product page and select "Add to Basket." In the shopping cart, enter the redemption code located in the center of your Groupon into the "Coupon code?" field, select "Apply," and proceed to checkout.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.