Riding a bull is difficult, especially in front of thousands of screaming fans or up a staircase without waking your parents. Get rowdy with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $15 for one-day admission for two (a $30 value)
- $29 for one-day admission for four (a $60 value)
Rodeo dates and times
- Friday, November 22 at 7:00 p.m. * gates open at 4:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 23 at 7:00 p.m. gates open at 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 24 at 2:00 p.m. gates open at 12:00 p.m.
Gilbert Days Rodeo
Rodeo is America's oldest extreme sport that pits man against animal. Three days of pro-rodeo performances by bonafide champion cowboy from the International Professional Rodeo Association. These events and more are all showcased at Gilbert Days, of which, traditionally, the Gilbert Days Rodeo is a three-day event. Put on by the Gilbert Promotional Corporation, which was founded in 1978 by local business and ranch owners, the series of festive events fosters a sense of community pride and family fun.
26601 South Val Vista Drive
Gilbert, Arizona 85249Get Directions