Cooking is a skill everyone should learn, like riding a bike or catching a baby. Start becoming a Renaissance man or woman with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $139 for a cooking-class package for one ($300 total value)
- $275 for a cooking-class package for two ($600 total value)
The cooking-class package includes the following per person:
- Five-hour cooking class ($150 value)
- Five-course dinner ($80 value)
- Unlimited wine and sangria ($35 value)
- Bottle of wine to take home ($20 value) * Restaurant secrets recipe cookbook ($15 value)
Piles of raviolis, gnocchi, and fettuccine noodles blanketed in bolognese or mushroom sauce is a common sight inside Gino’s Trattoria. So are platefuls of almond-crusted salmon and veal marsala. The chefs stuff slices of pesto-covered chicken inside housemade focaccia bread and top cheesy pizzas with bacon, olives, and pineapple. Guests can also learns trade secrets of the chefs during cooking classes in their professional kitchen, chock-full of enough stainless-steel appliances to entice any chef or man made of magnets.