One of the great simple pleasures of traveling abroad is stumbling upon a restaurant frequented by locals, followed closely by bathing in gelato and loudly explaining why everything in America is better. Replicate that feeling with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $40 for a contemporary Italian dinner for two, valid Sunday–Friday (up to a $76 value)
- $48 for a contemporary Italian dinner for two, valid any day (up to a $76 value)
- $75 for a contemporary Italian dinner for four, valid Sunday–Friday (up to a $152 value)
- $95 for a contemporary Italian dinner for four, valid any day (up to a $152 value)
Each pair receives:
- One shared appetizer (up to a $12 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $32 value each)
- Click to see the menu.
Giulio's Restaurant's executive chef, Manuel Marure, pledges to use only fresh, seasonal ingredients in his dishes, taking advantage of each vegetable and herb during its peak time of ripeness. He channels his passion into modern Italian cuisine, incorporating international culinary influences to fill plates with risotto, skirt steak, and seafood stew—as well as gluten-free dishes.
The aromas of Manuel's cooking spread throughout the restaurant, a Queen Anne Victorian house dating back to 1880. In the restaurant's main dining space and four private dining rooms, oil paintings from local artists complement carved wood panels and beveled glass windows with views of the tree where birds gather to plot their world domination.
Food came out fast and was delicious.J B., Yelp, 10/24/12
felt very at home. the inside and outside are beautiful.Sally F., Yelp, 6/23/13
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great restaurant - super service, quiet and delightful to enjoy a wonderful dinner!”
“Lovely , charming space- Great service and great dinner”
“The staff and ownership are friendly, the food good and the ambiance very good.”
154 Washington Street
Tappan, New York 10983