Going to a concert is an opportunity to be around a lot of people and maybe finally collect all those signatures you need to start selling fresh meat in your front yard. Be a part of something big with this GrouponLive deal.
- $19 for one ticket to see 10,000 Maniacs (up to a $30 value)
- When: Saturday, September 21
- Where: The Verve - Crowne Plaza
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- Previous band names: Still Life, Burn Victims, 9,999 Maniacs
- Genesis of their current name: the 1964 splatter film Two Thousand Maniacs!
- Hits of 10,000 Maniacs: “These Are Days,” “Trouble Me,” “Hey Jack Kerouac”
- Where “Hey Jack Kerouac” first appeared: on the band’s third album, 1987’s In My Tribe
- Where In My Tribe landed on Rolling Stone’s list of the 100 Best Albums of the Eighties: #65
- Remaining band founders who played on the double platinum-certified In My Tribe, as well as the platinum Blind Man’s Zoo: Steve Gustafson (bass), Dennis Drew (keyboards), Jerry Augustyniak (drums)
- Most recent release: Music from the Motion Picture, their first album in 14 years<p>
“Decent dinner with a touch of Asian flair.”
The Verve - Crowne Plaza
1360 Worcester St.
Natick, Massachusetts 01760