- $21 for one G-Pass to see 102 Jamz Presents Hook Up #5 Starring Emblem3 and More (up to $40.50 value)
- When: Monday, December 16 at 7 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- Section: general admission standing
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
102 Jamz Presents Hook Up #5 Starring Emblem3 and More
- Emblem3's big break: appearing on The X Factor
- Proof that winning isn't everything: despite coming in fourth place, the hip-hop/pop outfit signed with Simon Cowell's record label
- Why the 3 in Emblem3?: They're a trio—brothers Keaton and Wesley Stromberg and childhood friend Drew Chadwick
- The sound: a unique blend of pop and hip-hop that combines the high-voltage rhymes of Eminem with the cool, Southern California sound of Sublime
- Where you've seen pop starlet Zendaya: as Rocky Blue on the Disney Channel's Shake it Up, or on Dancing with the Stars—she was the youngest contestant in the show's history
- Check out: "Replay," the very grown-up lead single from her recently released debut solo album
- Midnight Red's sound: classic boy band harmonies with a contemporary, edgy twist
- Their boy-band street cred: they recently toured with Backstreet Boys and New Kids on the Block
- Essential Cash Cash tracks: infectious dance number "Take Me Home" and the glitched-out tribute tune "Michael Jackson (The Beat Goes On)"