Going to a basketball game lets fans feel the excitement and hear the pleas for quiet from the family living underneath the bleachers. Root for the home team with this GrouponLive deal.<p>
- One ticket to see the 2013 USA Basketball Showcase: USA Men’s National Team Blue-White Exhibition game
- When: Thursday, July 25, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Thomas & Mack Center
- Door time: 4:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $28 for the upper seats of sections 108–109 and 114–115, labeled in orange on the seating chart (a $63 value)
- $35 for the middle seats of sections 108–109 and 114–115, labeled in green on the seating chart (a $78.75 value)<p>
2013 USA Basketball Showcase: USA Men’s National Team Blue-White
In the past three years, the United States men’s basketball national team has reclaimed the throne of the international basketball kingdom. From 2010–2012, USA Men’s Basketball inflicted its will upon the world’s would-be usurpers, compiling a 26–0 record while seizing top honors in the 2010 FIBA World Championship. In preparation of the 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup and other upcoming competitions, the team has already begun selecting the next squad of athletes to don the red, white, and blue jerseys that represent the bald eagle’s natural plumage.
To train with the same head coach that led USA Basketball to recent prominence, 30 of these prospective players—including several NBA stars, from the last three number-one draft picks to the last two Rookie of the Year selections—will meet for a mini-camp in Las Vegas. On July 25, fans can watch as the acclaimed hoopsters meet in the Blue-White exhibition game—an intrasquad game that celebrates the end of the camp, just before the players finally get to read their letters from home.
2013 USA Basketball Showcase: USA Men's National Team Blue-White
4505 S Maryland Pkwy.
Las Vegas, NV 89154