March is an exciting time in college basketball, since that's when hoops have finally grown to their full height. See the college season come to fruition with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to the 2014 NCAA Division I Men's Midwest Regional
- Where: Lucas Oil Stadium
- Seating: Mezzanine level
- Door time: 90 minutes before tip-off
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Dates and Sessions
- $49.50 for one single-session ticket with seating in sections 631–633 at the first session on Friday, March 28 (a $64 value)
- $45 for one single-session ticket with seating in sections 631–633 at the second session on Sunday, March 30 (a $58.90 value)
- $81 for one ticket to both sessions, with seating in sections 624–629 (a $90 value)
The first session features two games; the second session features one game. The starting times for each session have yet to be finalized; they will be announced after Selection Sunday on March 16.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
2014 Men's Midwest Regional
In two weeks, NCAA March Madness descends on Indianapolis as the 2014 Men's Basketball Championship presses forward at Lucas Oil Stadium. With the regional semi-final round on Friday, the four remaining teams from the Midwest Regional will face off to move one step closer to a national title. When the final horn sounds and the court dissolves back into sand on Sunday, only the regional's top squad will be left standing.
Though seeds and match-ups won't be finalized until March 16, it's safe to assume the weekend will be packed with heart-pumping moments. A year ago, upsets riddled the championship's opening rounds like pot holes, busting brackets and thrusting underdog teams into the spotlight during these NCAA Sweet 16 and Elite 8 rounds.
NCAA, Elite 8, March Madness, Selection Sunday and NCAA Sweet 16 are trademarks owned by the National Collegiate Athletic Association.
Lucas Oil Stadium
500 S Capitol Ave.
Indianapolis, Indiana 46225