Because baseball games are no longer used to settle land disputes and damages from horse collisions, they've become the battleground for deciding which U.S. city will be the first to move to the moon. Catch a nation-changing showdown with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for two tickets to see a Frederick Keys home baseball game (up to a $28 value) and one team hat (a $16 value; up to a $44 total value)
- When: Any home game between a Sunday and Thursday in the regular season. See the full schedule.
- Where: Harry Grove Stadium
- Seating: 100-level field seating
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Upon redemption, fans will receive a voucher for a team hat, which they can redeem at the team shop.
The Scouting Report
Through 20 games this season, the Frederick Keys sit at a healthy .500 in the Carolina League's Northern Division, and are primed for a run to secure a playoff berth. Shortstop Sammie Starr leads the team's offensive effort, batting .297 with 12 RBIs, 3 stolen bases, and 10 ducklings peacefully escorted off the field. Fans have a chance to follow the Keys' quest for a fifth league title at any game Sunday through Thursday between now and the end of the season on September 2.
Named after "The Star Spangled Banner" songwriter and Frederick County resident Francis Scott Key, the Frederick Keys have represented the Baltimore Orioles as their Class-A affiliate since 1989. In the decades since, they've claimed the Carolina League championship four times, most recently in 2011. During the seventh inning stretch, up to 5,400 fans rise inside Harry Grove Stadium for a rendition of "We're the Frederick Keys," a song that encourages fans to shake their car keys, house keys, or any Keys player that needs a stern pep talk.
“Grab the opportunity to get tickets at good price and get a free hat! ”
“lots of fun!”