Playing baseball takes coordination, upper-body strength, and the courage to run counterclockwise even though that direction is normally only for the immoral and weak-hearted. See strong-willed Americans with this Groupon.
- $12 for two tickets to see the St. Paul Saints take on the Sioux City Explorers (up to a $24 value)
- Where: Midway Stadium
- Seating: Infield reserved
- Door time: One hour before first pitch
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- Saturday, August 31, at 7:05 p.m.
- Labor Day, Monday, September 2, at 1:05 p.m. This date includes a post-game concert with Tim Mahoney with a food-truck festival, courtesy of Volkswagen of Inver Grove.<p>
The Scouting Report
In their game against the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks on August 8, the St. Paul Saints just wouldn’t stop scoring. They trounced the RedHawks 16–0, tying a franchise record for largest margin of victory. Offensive firepower has been a strength of the Saints all season long, especially from outfielder Brandon Tripp, whose 17 home runs in 75 games ranks amongst the league’s best. On Labor Day weekend, the Saints look to finish off their 2013 campaign and pack up all their white clothes with a bang as they defend Midway Stadium against the Sioux City Explorers. Fans can enjoy several promotions that weekend, including $1 beers during the September 2 contest.
1771 Energy Park Dr.
St. Paul, Minnesota 55108