There's an unexpected quality to live musical theater—a lead actor might sing in your aisle or an usher could turn out to be Usher. See what happens with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see 3 Faces Of The King: An American Legend
- When: Friday, October 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: California Theatre of the Performing Arts
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $29 for balcony section F or G (up to a $58.50 value)
- $34 for orchestra section B or C (up to a $69.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
3 Faces Of The King: An American Legend
The King's career is too great for a single performer to carry alone. The first flashes of fame, the '68 comeback, and the glittery Vegas years each had their own distinct version of Elvis, and each lives on in the cultural zeitgeist. So when the producers of 3 Faces Of The King set out to capture the hip-shaking of his heyday, they didn't bring in one Elvis impersonator—they found three. Shawn Klush (the winner of Elvis Presley Enterprises' "Ultimate Elvis" competition), Cody Slaughter (of New York's Million Dollar Quartet), and Rick Alviti (the star of Elvis Lives) each capture a distinct era of Elvis, moving past impersonation to capture the spirit and peanut-butter cravings of the legendary performer. All three join the Elvis Tribute Orchestra and the Tennessee horns to recreate more than 30 of the King's greatest hits, from young Elvis's first forays into rock to Vegas Presley's electrifying balladry.