Because baseball games are no longer used to settle land disputes and damages from horse collisions, they've become the battleground for deciding which U.S. city will be the first to move to the moon. Catch a nation-changing showdown with this GrouponLive deal to see a Chicago Cubs game at 3639 Wrigley Rooftop. Each ticket grants access to the rooftop starting one hour before game time, as well as unlimited catered food and refreshments for three hours or nine innings. Doors open one hour before game time. Choose from the following options:
For $69, you get one ticket to any of the following games (a $145 value):
- Against the Milwaukee Brewers on Tuesday, April 9, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Milwaukee Brewers on Wednesday, April 10, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the San Francisco Giants on Thursday, April 11, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the San Francisco Giants on Friday, April 12, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Texas Rangers on Thursday, April 18, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the San Diego Padres on Monday, April 29, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the San Diego Padres on Tuesday, April 30, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the San Diego Padres on Wednesday, May 1, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the San Diego Padres on Thursday, May 2, at 1:20 p.m.
For $74, you get one ticket to any of the following games (a $160 value):
- Against the San Francisco Giants on Sunday, April 14, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Cincinnati Reds on Friday, May 3, at 1:20 p.m.
- Against the Cincinnati Reds on Sunday, May 5, at 1:20 p.m.
For $79, you get one ticket to any of the following games (a $165 value):
- Against the San Francisco Giants on Saturday, April 13, at 12:05 p.m.
- Against the Cincinnati Reds on Saturday, May 4, at 12:05 p.m.
After instituting an offseason overhaul to spice things up—including multiple signings of starting pitchers and the team-wide requirement that all players moonwalk to their positions on the field—the North Siders enter the 2013 campaign against several worthy adversaries, including their Central Division rivals in the first weekend of May and the defending world champions during a handful of matinees.
3639 Wrigley Rooftop
Peering directly over Wrigley Field's right-center-field wall, 3639 Wrigley Rooftop unites baseball with stunning views of the historic diamond and refreshments. Rather than resorting to such desperate measures as donning a ghillie suit and hiding in the outfield ivy, fans can kick back in comfy stadium-style seats and enjoy the action from high above Sheffield Avenue.
3639 Wrigley Rooftop’s multilevel facility, located between the foul poles, is fully stocked with 40 high-definition TVs. During the game, burgers and brats hit the sweet spot from a loaded menu that also features desserts and soft drinks. An elevator ferries guests among the three levels, and two large, open-air decks and a climate-controlled clubroom help mitigate Chicago's alternating five-minute heat waves and blizzards.
THIS is how to see a Cubs game. An awesome view, lots of various yummy picnic food, and drinks galore. The seats are comfy too.Jessica M., Yelp, 1/7/12
There was plenty of room to move here. I did not feel stuck to my seat. and the layout made it very easy to chat with my friends.Dave S., Yelp, 5/18/12
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Kids under 5 get in free, which is great, and the staff is very nice.”
3639 N Sheffield Ave.
Chicago, Illinois 60613