Because baseball games are no longer used to settle land disputes and damages from horse collisions, they've become the battleground for deciding which U.S. city will be the first to move to the moon. Catch a nation-changing showdown with this GrouponLive deal.
- One rooftop ticket to a Cubs game with unlimited catered food and refreshments for three hours or nine innings
- Where: 3639 Wrigley Rooftop
- Rooftop door time: One hour prior to first pitch
- Ticket values include all fees.
Game Options and Opponents
- $69 – Texas Rangers on Monday, May 6, at 7:05 p.m. (a $141.17 value)
- $79 – St. Louis Cardinals on Tuesday, May 7, at 7:05 p.m. (a $141.17 value)
- $89 – Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday, May 31, at 1:20 p.m. (a $168.77 value)
- $89 – Arizona Diamondbacks on Sunday, June 2, at 1:20 p.m. (a $168.77 value)
- $89 – Houston Astros on Sunday, June 23, at 1:20 p.m. (a $168.77 value)
- $99 – Pittsburgh Pirates on Friday, July 5, time TBD (a $196.38 value)
The Scouting Report
After instituting an offseason overhaul to spice things up—including multiple signings of starting pitchers and the team-wide requirement that all players moonwalk to their positions on the field—the North Siders are starting to see some of their changes pay off. The team finished April on a strong note, winning four games in the final week. It hopes to ride that momentum into May, which features a make-up game against the Rangers on May 6, followed directly by a visit from longtime arch-rivals the St. Louis Cardinals.
3639 Wrigley Rooftop
Peering directly over Wrigley Field's right-center-field wall, 3639 Wrigley Rooftop unites Cubs baseball with stunning views of the historic diamond and refreshments. Rather than resorting to such desperate measures as donning a ghillie suit and hiding in the outfield ivy, fans can kick back in comfy stadium-style seats and enjoy the action from high above Sheffield Avenue.
3639 Wrigley Rooftop’s multilevel facility, located between the foul poles, is fully stocked with 40 high-definition TVs. During the game, burgers and brats hit the sweet spot from a loaded menu that also features desserts and soft drinks. An elevator ferries guests among the three levels, and two large, open-air decks and a climate-controlled clubroom help mitigate Chicago's alternating five-minute heat waves and blizzards.