The best rappers are masters of language, rhyme, and the ability to walk onstage in front of thousands of people and talk about some very sexy topics. Watch the best with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to the 3rd Female Hip Hop Honor Awards
- When: Saturday, September 13, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Warner Grand Theatre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $139 for Platinum VIP (up to $207.99 value)
- $98 for VIP (up to $156.24 value)
- $65 for general Level 1 (up to $104.49 value)
- $45 for general Level 2 (up to $78.62 value)
- $35 for general Level 3 (up to $63.09 value)
- $25 for general Level 4 (up to $42.39 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Level 1–4 includes assigned seating, with Level 1 being closer to the stage. VIP tickets grant access to prime seating and a red carpet gift bag.
Platinum VIP tickets receive prime seating, a red carpet gift bag, and access to an exclusive mixer with all of the shows’ honorees on Friday, September 12, 1:30–5 p.m. The Platinum VIP mixer is located at:
1200 Nagoya Way
San Pedro CA 90731
Dock Berth 77
3rd Female Hip Hop Honor Awards
- The hosts of 3rd Female Hip Hop Honor Awards: Showtime comedian Melanie Comarcho and The Mo’Nique Show co-host Rodney Perry
- Receiving the “Hip Hop Pioneers” Award: Oaktown’s 3.5.7., who spent time in MC Hammer’s posse. They managed to escape the parachute pants to form their own rap outfit, which scored a gold record with 1989’s Wild & Loose, and will also be performing at the ceremony.
- Receiving the “Lyrics for Life” Award: Da Brat, the first female solo rap act to have a platinum-selling album with her 1994 debut Funkdafied
- Receiving the “Lifetime R&B/Hip-Hop Achievement” Award: Michel’le, best known as the powerhouse voice behind “No More Lies” and “Something in My Heart.” She’s since become a reality-TV star with her role on R&B Divas: Los Angeles.
- Receiving the “Unstoppable Woman” Award: Charlie Baltimore, the acclaimed singer-songwriter-rapper who was nominated for a Grammy for her confessional single “Diary”
- Performing: Grammy-nominated North Carolina Petey Pablo, whose gruff spitfire turned the hits “Freek-a-Leek” and “Raise Up” into full-on ragers
- Also performing: hip-hop/R&B star Adina Howard, known for getting her freak on with “Freak Like Me,” “(Freak) And U Know It,” and whose favorite movie is probably Todd Browning’s Freaks
- Also also performing: Dutch Rebelle, Sparky D, Ravaughn, Gourdon Banks, Siya and More
The Warner Grand Theatre
478 W. 6th Street
San Pedro, California 90731