- $39-$49 for one ticket to 50 Shades! The Musical Parody (up to $85 value)
- When: select showtimes, August 2-September 21; view more available showtimes, September 24-November 2
- Where: The Elektra Theatre
- Seating: orchestra section
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
50 Shades! The Musical Parody
With sold-out shows in New York, Chicago, and Edinburgh, the musical improvisers of Baby Wants Candy have captured their audience’s indecent interest with 50 Shades! The Musical Parody. When a ladies’ book club decides to take on the scandalous bestseller, Fifty Shades of Grey—a worldwide sensation with sales of more than 65 million copies—their interpretations of its scenes turn into hilarity. Enactments of the romance between troubled kinkster billionaire Christian and innocent college graduate Anastasia erupt into saucy scenes alive with music and costumes. A live band accompanies the original songs, while dance numbers by the cast animate the stage.
“Great show even if you go alone. Fantastic show!”
“The musical was funny and entertaining. Great for a girls' night out. ”
“Extremely hilarious !!”