Metaphors for laughter are often surprisingly violent, from busting a gut to splitting your sides to tumbling down the jagged face of Joke Mountain. Break a funny bone with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see 50 Shades! The Musical
- When: Wednesday, September 11, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $36 for rear second-balcony section (up to a $52.15 value)
- $43 for front second-balcony section (up to a $62.15 value)
- $50 for main floor section (up to $72.15 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Fifty Shades! The Musical
With sold-out shows in New York, Chicago, and Edinburgh, the musical improvisers of Baby Wants Candy have captured their audience’s indecent interest with 50 Shades! The Musical. When a ladies’ book club decides to take on the scandalous bestseller, Fifty Shades of Grey—a worldwide sensation with sales of more than 65 million copies—their interpretations of its scenes turn into hilarity. Enactments of the romance between troubled kinkster billionaire Christian and innocent college graduate Anastasia erupt into saucy scenes alive with music and costumes. A live band accompanies the original songs, while dance numbers by the cast animate the stage.
Northern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium
11455 87 Ave NW
Edmonton, Alberta T6G 2T2