Many iconic rock 'n' roll moments involve the destruction of instruments, such as Jimi Hendrix setting his guitar on fire or Bob Dylan eating a harmonica. Feel the music inside you with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for one ticket to 60's Rock Revival Festival (up to $43.19 value)
- When: Saturday, June 7, at 12 p.m.
- Where: Topsfield Fairgrounds
- General admission
- Door time: 11 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
60's Rock Revival Festival
- The cause for celebration: this year marks the 50th anniversary of The Beatles' debut on The Ed Sullivan Show
- Which caused: the outbreak of an incurable strain of Beatlemania
- What Beatlemania opened the floodgates for: the British Invasion, in which the US was introduced to bands such as The Rolling Stones, The Animals, and The Who
- What to expect at the 60's Rock Revival Festival: the hits that defined a generation, performed by tribute acts who recreate the sounds and looks of '60s icons
- Some of those icons: The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, and Janis Joplin
- What to do between the performances: dig into groovy snacks from food vendors, check out groovy merchandise, and savor being at an event where saying "groovy" is apropos
207 Boston St.
Topsfield, Massachusetts 01983Get Directions