Many iconic rock 'n' roll moments involve the destruction of instruments, such as Jimi Hendrix setting his guitar on fire or Bob Dylan eating a harmonica. Feel the music inside you with this GrouponLive deal.
- Tickets to 60’s Rock Revival Festival 2
- When: Saturday, August 16, at 1 p.m.
- Where: Cape Cod Fairgrounds
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 12 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for one ticket (up to $43.19 value)
- $45 for two tickets (up to $86.38 value)
- $100 for five tickets (up to $215.95 value)
60’s Rock Revival Festival 2
- The cause for celebration: this year marks the 50th anniversary of The Beatles’ debut on The Ed Sullivan Show
- Which caused: the outbreak of an incurable strain of Beatlemania
- What Beatlemania opened the floodgates for: the British Invasion, in which the US was introduced to bands such as The Rolling Stones, The Animals, and The Who
- What to expect at the 60’s Rock Revival Festival 2: the hits that defined a generation, performed by tribute acts who recreate the sounds and looks of ’60s icons
- Some of those icons: The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, and Janis Joplin
- What to do between the performances: dig into groovy snacks from food vendors, check out groovy merchandise, and savor being at an event where saying “groovy” is apropos