Concerts, like dimly lit chandeliers, are more impressive outdoors and are more enchanting when adorned with strategically placed glow sticks. Light up the night with this GrouponLive deal.
- 80’s in the Park
- When: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, September 26–28
- Where: Wickham Pavilion
- Door time: noon
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $39 for two three-day tickets (up to $78 value)
- $499 for a three-day Groupon Exclusive package for two (up to $992.98 value)
- $24.50 for two single-day tickets (up to $49 value)
Groupon Exclusive Package includes:
- Two three-day VIP parking passes
- Two front-of-stage passes
- Front-of-line access at the meet-and-greet with all 21 bands
- One-hour open beer reception each day in the Mega Pass area (3 p.m. on Friday, 4 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday)
- Private portable toilet with lock (one for each party of two)
- Tickets to VIP after-parties at Hilton Rialto, featuring acoustic sets and meet-and-greets with some of the bands (10 p.m.–2 a.m. on Friday and Saturday night)
- One 80’s in the Park tee shirt
- One bottle of 80’s in the Park wine
- One DVD
80’s in the Park
- Billed as: “a three-day celebration of all things ’80s”
- John Waite: the former frontman of The Babys and Bad English touched a whole new generation with his hit “Missing You” after it was featured in the 2013 film Warm Bodies.
- Faster Pussycat: responsible for sleazy hits such as “House Of Pain” and “Poison Ivy,” both of which helped define Sunset Strip glam rock
- Bow Wow Wow: new-wavers behind “I Want Candy,” a sugary, ubiquitous hit that solidified the band as one of the biggest acts in their genre
- Non-musical dose of nostalgia: vintage arcade games aplenty, from Ms. Pac-Man to Space Invaders
- Second dose of non-musical nostalgia: a Nintendo competition where you help Mario try to save his game from being adapted into a 1993 film
- Third dose of non-musical nostalgia: retro merchandise in the Comics and Collectibles Pavilion
- Click to view the complete lineup
3701 N Wickham Rd.
Melbourne, Florida 32935Get Directions