A great live performance is something you'll be able to describe to your kids someday, unlike the way they looked midbirth. Scream along to your favorites with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for one G-Pass ticket to 97.1 The Eagle presents BFD Featuring Five Finger Death Punch, Steel Panther, Theory of a Deadman, and More (up to $40 value)
- When: Sunday, June 1, at 2:30 p.m.
- Where: Gexa Energy Pavilion
- Seating: sections 200–205
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
97.1 The Eagle presents BFD Featuring Five Finger Death Punch
- Five Finger Death Punch: rowdy Vegas metal-heads known for antagonistic, come-at-me anthems such as "Back for More" tout their latest two-volume collection, The Wrong Side of Heaven and the Righteous Side of Hell
- Steel Panther: tongue-in-cheek tribute of '80s-era hair metal combines blazing guitar solos with sly winks and shameless obscenity in hits such as “Death to All But Metal”
- Theory of a Deadman: platinum-certified Canadian post-grunge outfit behind mainstream rock hits such as “Lowlife” and “Bad Girlfriend”
- HELLYEAH: all-caps supergroup composed of vocalist Chad Gray of Mudvayne, guitarist Tom Maxwell of Nothingface, bassist Kyle Sanders of Bloodsimple, and drummer and local legend Vinnie Paul of Damageplan and Pantera
- Killswitch Engage: Grammy-nominated metalcore heroes return with their original lead singer/growler/screamer/pleasant-conversationalist, Jesse Leach, to tout their latest album, Disarm the Descent
- Pop Evil: melodic post-grunge Michigan outfit and Five Finger Death Punch labelmates behind "Boss's Daughter" and the recent #1 Rock Radio single "Trenches"
- The Pretty Reckless: fierce female rockers seen on tour with Evanescence and Marilyn Manson support their brash new album, Going to Hell
- Tom Keifer: lead singer of the '80s glam-metal goliath Cinderella puts on his solo slippers
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great concert Venue had a wonderful time”
“get there early due to parking. also set in covering parking because it help with the heat. concert was great time. ”
“It was a great venue”
Gexa Energy Pavilion
1818 1st Avenue
Dallas, Texas 75210