Being the lead singer of a famous band requires nerves of steel, a surplus of swagger, and the patience to endure Cleveland's rambling, uncomfortably personal answer to "How you doin' tonight, Cleveland?" Catch master showmen in their element with this GrouponLive deal.
- $16 for one G-Pass to 98ROCK Halloweenie Roast 2013 with Alice Cooper, Papa Roach, and more (up to a $32.98 value)
- When: Saturday, October 26
- Where: MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre at the Florida State Fairgrounds
- Section: General admission, sections 11–17
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
98ROCK Halloweenie Roast 2013
- Who you know at Halloweenie Roast: Alice Cooper, Papa Roach, Bullet for My Valentine
- Who you'll meet: Black Veil Brides, Pop Evil, Heaven's Basement
- Name on Alice Cooper's driver's license: Vincent Damon Furnier
- What to expect from the Rock and Roll Hall of Famer: greatest hits, Grand Guignol stage theatrics, fake blood, maybe a boa constrictor or two
- Hits you'll probably hear: "School's Out," "I'm Eighteen," "Billion Dollar Babies"
- What you probably won't hear: the dissertation of Milwaukee history he detailed in Wayne's World
- Years Papa Roach has been rocking: 20
- Papa Roach hits rarely played at positivity seminars: "She Loves Me Not," "Getting Away with Murder," "Scars"
- What Bullet for My Valentine was called before selling more than 3 million records: Jeff Killed John
- Best British Band: the award they've received three times from Kerrang! magazine
- If you mix one part Mötley Crüe and one part Kiss, then you get: Black Veil Brides
- "Trenches": Pop Evil's latest song about striving to survive the music business, and ironically their first single to hit #1 on Billboard's Mainstream Rock chart
95% of 63 customers recommend
“Had a great time, the venue was awesome. ”
“Had an excellent experience! We will return!!”
4802 US Hwy. 301 N
Tampa, FL 33610