The true drama of a musical happens down in the orchestra pit, where musicians engage in highly ritualized combat to determine the next song's conductor. See some rising action with this GrouponLive deal.
- $47 for one ticket to see "A Christmas Story, The Musical" (up to a $110 value)
- Where: Citi Wang Theatre
- Seating: rows P–EE of the orchestra, the boxes of the orchestra, or rows E–O of the side orchestra
- Door time: 45 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
A Christmas Story, The Musical
In this musical adaptation of the classic film, directed by Tony-winner John Rando, 9-year-old Ralphie Parker wants nothing more for Christmas than a Red Ryder BB gun, no matter what its cost in eyes. On his quest to prove the virtue of his cause, Ralphie encounters discouraging teachers, unfriendly Santas, the Queen Mother of Dirty Words, and worst of all, a bright pink set of bunny pajamas. Released in 1983 and based on the semifictional anecdotes of memoirist Jean Shepherd, A Christmas Story swiftly cemented itself as a holiday tradition, and today families continue to respond to its warm humor.