- $15 for one ticket to "A Night in Barcelona" (up to $30 value)
- Where: The Historic Everett Theater
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Friday, February 14, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 15, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
"A Night in Barcelona"
- The music: guitar pieces culled from the catalogues of classical and contemporary composers such as Isaac Albeniz, Francesco Tarrga, Heitor Villa-Lobos, and Carlo Domeniconi
- The sights: aerial performers, fire dancing, and non-fire dancing in styles including ballet, ballroom, tango, and waltz
- The musicians: Ara'Kus performers Randy Haines, Deirde Stinson, and Jeremiah Johnson
- How you know guitarist Randy Haines: he's one of the leaders of the popular theatrical musical troupe Ara'Kus, and he has usually has devil horns on his head
- Where you've seen Ara'Kus: in their recent spectacle, Aeterno Elementum: A Heavy Metal Opera, or standing guard over the neighborhood hellmouth