- $20 for two tickets to see Aaron Carter in concert (up to a $39.90 value)
- When: Tuesday, October 15, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: The Buckhead Theatre
- General admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Year of birth: 1987
- Year of first studio album: 1997
- Wait, that means he was 10, right?: Yes. Yes, it does.
- Hits: "Crush on You," "I Want Candy," "Aaron's Party (Come Get It)," "That's How I Beat Shaq"
- Early touring experience: opening for his brother's acid-jazz band, the Backstreet Boys
- Current tour: The After Party Tour
- What else he's been up to: a stint on Dancing with the Stars
- What he did on the show: danced
- Reason to love Aaron's Instagram feed: Pictures of his unbearably cute English bulldogs. No, seriously. Just look at them.
Originally opened as a movie palace in the Jazz Age, the Buckhead Theatre has since become a cultural touchstone in the Atlanta arts scene. From showing a widely banned Mae West film in 1933 to hosting everyone from Indigo Girls to Mumford and Sons, the venue’s Spanish-baroque architecture and burgundy velour curtains have been privy to legendary entertainment, colorful history, and preshow bullfights in the aisles.