- $25 for one ticket to see ABBA Mania (up to a $38.50 value)
- When: Saturday, November 9, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Count Basie Theatre
- Seating: balcony
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Who they are: a polished, world-traveling tribute band based out of London's West End
- Where you've seen them (if you're European): joined by original ABBA members for a television special viewed by more than 11 million people in celebration of ABBA's 30th anniversary
- Hits you'll hear: "Mamma Mia," "Voulez Vous," "Dancing Queen," "Winner Takes It All"
- What you'll see: accurate costumes, colorful lights, live instruments, multimedia spectacles, probably at least one ABBA T-shirt
Count Basie Theatre
Upon entering the Count Basie Theatre, guests may feel as though they’ve slipped through a crack in time and ended up in the early 1900s. Opulent marble staircases and gold details immediately grab the eyes of visitors, evoking the decadence of Hollywood’s history and gently pulling guests toward the auditorium. There, the acoustically pleasing construction wins out as sound spreads and funnels through a sunburst dome embellished with a chandelier. These features have helped the Count Basie earn numerous accolades since it opened in 1926, including a nod from Pollstar magazine, which listed it as one of the Top 100 Worldwide Theatre Venues.