Going to a concert can deepen your admiration for the musicians, especially during the drummer's 20-minute bottle-feeding of a baby goat. Strengthen your musical bond with this GrouponLive deal.
- Monster Energy Rock Allegiance Tour featuring Volbeat, HIM, All That Remains, and Airbourne
- When: Sunday, September 8, at 5:45 p.m.
- Where: Abbotsford Entertainment & Sports Centre
- Section: general-admission standing room or reserved bowl seating (floor standing room subject to availability).
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $30 for one ticket (up to a $68.75 value)
- $100 for four tickets (up to a $264.50 value)
Monster Energy Rock Allegiance Tour
- Who's playing: Volbeat, HIM, All That Remains, and Airbourne
- Respective countries they represent: Denmark, Finland, the US, and Australia
- Musical flag they all pledge allegiance to: metal
- Band that best represents Denmark's tradition of mixing hard rock and Elvis: Volbeat
- Six: the number of countries where Volbeat's Outlaw Gentlemen & Shady Ladies debuted at #1 on the charts
- Volbeat hits that suggest a Danish Johnny Cash with a mohawk: "Guitar Gangster and Cadillac Blood," "Sad Man's Tongue"
- New Volbeat member that amps up metalheads: Rob Caggiano of Anthrax
- First Finnish band to score a gold record in the United States: HIM
- "Love Metal": the nickname for HIM's dark, romantic, and gothic style
- HIM album titles that define "love metal": Greatest Loves Songs Vol. 666, Razorblade Romance
- Heartagram: HIM's trademarked symbol, which fuses a heart and a pentagram
- Sole American melodic death-metal band on the bill: All That Remains
- All That Remains vocal style: the sound of Cookie Monster surrounded by salad bars
- Australian band that channels the sexy current of AC/DC: Airbourne