Hockey combines the speed of basketball, the hard hits of football, and the glistening blades of competitive shaving. Study frozen fusion with this GrouponLive deal.
- $16 for a gameday package to see the Adirondack Phantoms (a $38.85 value)
- Where: Glens Falls Civic Center
- Seating: Gold and silver level
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- One ticket (up to a $30.35 value)
- One hot dog (a $4.25 value)
- One soda (a $4.25 value)
Games and Dates
- Against the Springfield Falcons on Saturday, March 29, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Norfolk Admirals on Friday, April 4, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Albany Devils on Sunday, April 6, at 3 p.m.
- Against the Utica Comets on Sunday, April 13, at 5 p.m.
The Scouting Report
As the Phantoms vie for a playoff spot during the critical stretch of the season, the squad certainly knows who their go-to guy is. Through 55 games, winger Jason Akeson has been impressive on the offensive end, padding his team’s scoring efforts and the wallets of opposing goalie’s therapists with 18 goals and 34 assists. His 52-point total places him ninth among all AHL players for the season.
A minor-league affiliate of the Philadelphia Flyers, the Phantoms compete against up-and-coming talent in the rough-and-tumble American Hockey League. The Phantoms have been nomadic skaters, as the franchise came to Glens Falls from Philadelphia in 2009 and will move to Lehigh Valley in 2014.
1 Civic Center Plaza
Glens Falls, NY 12801