- $19 for a G-Pass to see a boxing match between Adrien Broner and Marcos Maidana ($32.42 value)
- When: Saturday, December 14; the first fight on the card takes place at 2 p.m.
- Where: Alamodome
- Seating: Upper-level seating
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Adrien Broner vs. Marcos Maidana
As quick to fight with his words as his fists, Adrien Broner was in characteristic form when he declared that he would "light Maidana up like a Christmas tree" in their coming match on December 14. Maidana brushed off the comment, saying "everyone knows that Broner has a big mouth, but that doesn't bother me, because his mouth can't fight for him." Even so, Broner's fists have earned him a perfect 27–0 record and the world welterweight title, regardless of what anyone says. If Maidana hopes to improve to 35–3 and prove the current titleholder wrong, he'll have to demonstrate his agility in the ring and make sure to avoid wrapping himself in Christmas lights before the fight. The undercard features bruising contests and high-stakes title defenses as well, including a fight between Leo Santa Cruz and Cesar Seda for the WBC super bantamweight world championship.